NEW RIDE DAY PROTOCOLS
- August 13th at 8:30am Ride Day & Motorcycle give away
- July14th last day to register & receive a ride t-shirt (anyone who registered after July 14th will not receive a ride t-shirt)
- August 11th @4pm on line registration closes however you can still register on event day at the park
To ensure the safety of all, we have introduced Contactless Registration. All participants are now asked to register online via our website www.rideforsickkids.com.
Riders will now have the opportunity to:
- choose their departure time. (details below)
- purchase tickets to win a Brand-New Custom bike (details below)
- purchase raffle tickets to win great prizes and a 50/50 draw (details below)
participants will have the opportunity to manage their fundraising page online
All registrants will have a Registration Package mailed to the address provided upon registration.
This will include, but is not limited to, a RFSK t-shirt and an entry wristband.
Participants will have the opportunity to register in person on Ride Day.
RFSK t-shirts will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
To reduce crowding and lines, and to ensure receipt of t-shirt, online registration is recommended.
With Your Support, We Make A Difference
RIDE DAY 2023